<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Saturday, November 20, 2010

I seriously don noe anymore.. I guess i noe too much le.. Will u cherish the chance i gave u? I really don wish that everything will to an end.. 我的心真得很痛,很痛。。你明白吗?我不想再吵下去了。真的很累。。 从头到尾,你有相信过我吗?你没有。。 I hope i wasn't born out.. So that none of these will happen.. I hope everything could restart.. I will choose not to be born.. I wan ur trust but can i? I guess not.. U keep saying i kept everything to my heart but hav u wondered y i do this? I always wanted to tell everything out but i jus can't.. I noe too much le that i don dare to sae anything out so i jus keep hiding everything till it is overloading le but i still don care.. Cos i don wan to sae the wrong thing out.. I hope u can understand.. U didn't noe how upset i was jus now but wad can i do? I can do nth.. U also won't understand de.. We hav to much misunderstanding n doubt le.. We got to clarify everything.. I really wan ur trust veri badly, really really wan it.. 我真的不知道该这么面对你。。 只从你告诉我那件事后。。对你而言,我就那么不重要吗?我真得很希望,我至少在你心里会把占一点的位, 会很难吗?I really hope we can be like wad we were before.. Will everything be dashed? Will be be gone? I hope not..


Boy , I Love You <3
11:05 PM