<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Sunday, July 4, 2010

I SERIOUSLY HATE WC!! WAD IS IT SO NICE ABOUT SEEING SO MANY PPL FIGHT FOR A BALL?? TO U MAY BE NICE BA, I GIVE UP LE.. NO MATTER WAD I DO, UR PRIORITY WILL STILL BE WC?? DO I STAND A PLACE IN UR HEART?? I DON THINK SO, WC IS ONLY THE ONLY THING IN UR HEART NOW:( Send u so many sms, yet wad did i get?? Ur response only 5 hours.. Since yesterday till now, i can barely get u lor.. Thought wad happened to u, yet wad u sae really makes me wonder wad i really meant to u.. U actually sae u forget to sent.. Sleep so late also jus for WC, concern about u n yet, i don noe wad u wan anymore.. Todae, sent u a sms at 8 n u only reply at 2.. 5 hours.. U only reply me after 5 hours.. Even i'm sick, not feeling well, u also don noe.. U good.. I wondering, if one day something really happened to me, i think i die le, u will don even noe de.. I'm really veri disappointed.. But wad can i do?? NTH!! Monday, ask u out for movie, u sae u got to go back sch.. but for the whole day?? Won't be right?? I also got to go back, but i'm making the effort.. u?? I don noe.. U noe wad's the date for todae?? I guess u may even forget wad is after 6 days.. I don noe le.. Yesterday, i felt really great walking until the rain till i'm really drenched.. Same for todae, but i didn't get drenched.. Walking until the rain really makes me feel great now.. I really don noe le.. I now really wan to cry out loud!! Can anyone lend me their shoulders?? I really need one, i'm afraid i will break down soon.. Till now, not a single sms.. IS WC really that interesting n important to u?? I really don care le.. now watching 钱不够用2 n it really makes me cry.. Recently, whenever i hear sad songs, i really feel like crying but even if i cry, will anyone care?? NO!! NO one will ever care about me.. Maybe this is jus my fate.. Nth else le.. Hearing sad songs feel great now, cos it can understand my feelings..


Boy , I Love You <3
12:11 AM