<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Thursday, July 22, 2010

I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THING WOULD TURN OUT THIS WAY.. I'M SORRY!! REALLY SORRY.. Did i do the wrong thing?? I somehow assume that as a yes.. My fault.. Haiz.. Can we really stop quarreling?? I'm sorry about todae.. Really not in a good mood.. Guess u noe wad happened liao right?? SORRY!! Don noe wad's wrong wif me recently.. Keep getting angry for no reason.. ARG!! I must be crazy liao..

I NOE U WAN TO STUDY BUT THERE IS NO NEED FOR U TO KEEP ASKING ME TO GO OUT WIF OTHER PPL RIGHT?? U THINK I WHO?? I AM UR GF LEH, NOT A LOOSE WOMEN THAT U CAN JUS COME TO ME WHEN U LIKE N THEN PUSH ME TO OTHER PPL WHEN U DON LIKE.. I NOE U THIS YEAR O-LEVEL, I CAN UNDERSTAND, I ALSO WAN U TO GET GOOD RESULT SO I DON HOPE FOR MUCH BUT MUST U DO THIS?? SO THIS IS WHERE I STAND.. I'M JUS A LOOSE WOMEN THAT WHEN U NEED, U WILL COME, WHEN U DON NEED, U WILL PUSH IT TO OTHERS.. I UNDERSTAND LE, SO THIS IS WAD U WAN?? I REALLY DON NOE ANYMORE.. SERIOUSLY, Y IS EVERYONE SO HAPPY WHILE I AM.... IT REALLY HURTS ME WHEN I SAW THAT MESSAGE... Y MUST IT ALWAYS BE LIKE THAT?? I DON WAN IT..

Maybe.. If.. I had really transfer at the first place.. Would my life be better?? Maybe i won't even hav so much troubles.. What am i supposed to do?? Can anyone help me?? Whenever i walk past my primary school, memories always flooded my mind.. Those happy memories.. Seems to hav fade.. I really wan it back:( Always trying to put my heart to do every single thing.. including this relationship.. but did i did the wrong thing?? If yes, SORRY..


Boy , I Love You <3
9:13 PM