<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Had e-learning day from Tuesday to Wednesday. Thought that i was able to stay at home throughout but who knows?? Had to go back for EXCO stuff yesterday and today for Choir. Recently had been quite busy cos was preparing for a camp:) It seems veri fun cos is we plan it de:p Todae, went Jp after Choir wif Jionghuai, Hon Kuan n Dion. I seriously didn't noe he will tag along de:( I'M SORRY! It's my fault.. Wad must i really do so that i can earn that trust from u to prove to u that i only wan u, n not other ppl?? I noe u currently still angry.. I'M SERIOUSLY SORRY!! I noe u won't forgive me de:( SORRY!!


Boy , I Love You <3
10:01 PM