<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Saturday, April 24, 2010

Eventhough i hate them wad can i do?? I cannot do anything but to see them jus keep spreading wad they wan.. wad hurts me most is that u still believe in wad they sae even if u sae u don believe in wad they sae.. How u wan me to trust u?? I trust u yet this is wad i get.. being wif them u seems more happier n u can even forget about the time n sms-ing me.. i'm really wondering if i should really let u go.. I seriously don get it anymore.. wad really they wan?? I'm jus a normal person that cannot do any harm to them but must they really do that to me?? Being hated by the whole group of them for no reason?? Wad is it?? I can do nth but to let it go cos.. THEY'RE UR FRIENDS, UR CLIQUE! U hav no idea how terrible it hurts but for u, i'm willing to let go n jus let everyone hate me but in the end, u still don believe me.. Imagine it, if u're being accused by someone close to u jus cos his/her friend hate u and they spread things, how would u feel?? I hav had enough of this.. Jus cos i don do anything, don take it as i'm good to bully, i jus haven do anything yet.. But be sure that things will get ugly if it happens.. Telling ppl that to me, u're the best in the group means spreading bad things about u, then i can change de, i will now go round telling ppl how bad u r then this will consider as veri good right?? I simply don get u all, is this wad u wan?? If yes, tell me, i'm glad to do it.. I don believe anyone anymore but jus my two darlings, they're the only one that i can believe n is willing to lend me a listening ear n give me suggestions n advice to everything.. We're suppose to meet at 1 but.. Up till now, u are still wif them n wad's the point of meeting now when i noe i'm not as important as them to u.. U can be late to meet me jus cos of them, then u might as well stay there.. I don need u to come anymore.. I rather be alone then asking u to come pver when i noe u love it so much to be wif them.. That's y i don believe in having a relationship at this point of time, it won't be good.. If u love being wif them, y at the first point u ask for it?? For so many times, i hav been asking u to think it carefully if it is better for u to be wif someone of the same class n level..


Boy , I Love You <3
1:05 PM