<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Sunday, March 21, 2010

It seems like i hav cause alot of trouble to u n it's always me that all ur problem start. I hope that all will problem will end here n will never start again.. It's not worth being wif me jus to suffer from all this, it's really not worth it!! Maybe it is time i free u from all this so that u can be carefree again. I don wish to see u entangle in all this troubles that u can avoid if u don noe me from the start at all. Knowing me is the start of ur nightmare n if i don even appear in ur life, u won't have conflict wif ur classmates, friends n even ur family. It's all my fault!!! I'm sorry, hope u forgive me for giving u all the troubles that u shouldn't even be having.. It's jus my fault!! Maybe it's jus time that i must really n it is really a must to free u n not hold on to u anymore. Concentrating on ur studies this year is more important to u. I'm not important to u, studies should be the one. Maybe losing me would be better to u as u will be forever be free of everything.. I will want to see the happy part of u even if that means that i got to lose u as it is worth the sacrifice. Seeing u happy means everything to me so it is worth the change for me jus for u to be happy n be free of all the problems. I'M REALLY NOT WORTH FOR U.. GIVING ME UP WOULD BE BETTER TO U. IT'S NOT WORTH FOR U EXCHANGE UR CAREFREE LIFE THAT IS FREE OF TROUBLES JUS TO BE WIF ME!! SO JUS GIVE ME UP!! I HOPE THAT U WILL BE BACK TO THE GUY THAT I ONCE KNEW THAT IS ALWAYS VERI HAPPY N IS ALWAYS HAVING FUN AFTER GIVING ME UP!


Boy , I Love You <3
2:30 PM