<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm no longer the girl that u all hav known.. from a innocent girl to one that is hard to trust to ppl is wad u all hav done to let me realised it.. I'm always ready to believe wad all of u sae n agree to it but ever since... everything had changed.. I no longer believe in anyone except for ELLENE, IRENE.. They r the only BEST friends that i can always confide in.. If only we were still in the same sch.. we would only hav happy times n not like wad i am now.. Always bothering about this n that n it is jus never ending.. U claim that u trust me but y can't i sense it?? Cos u didn't put ur heart n soul in to show me that u trust me.. I can only find out about u from ur friend instead of u telling me by urself but i still won't be able to noe as ur friend don't tell me about it.. Wad a useless gf i am right?? If not for my sense, i think i would never been able to noe u well enough.. Maybe is cos of that event, my sense hav been veri good lor, i'm able to noe how is one feeling n many more.. Nth of this would hav happened to me if i'm not in this sch.. I wan back the old me, the carefree girl that doesn't hav any trouble, the one that is agreeing to anything without knowing if it is right or wrong.. jus that it satisfied everyone n they're happy, i'm fine wif it..


Boy , I Love You <3
7:55 PM