<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Tuesday, December 1, 2009


I'm currently in a veri veri veri happy mood!! I got a new baby brother le!! Congrats me ba!! Did not expect it to be todae cos initially it is supposed to be 11 dec de. He is sooo cute. Love him so much!!


Boy , I Love You <3
10:45 PM