<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5635337959057222437?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-tjm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ boy...love mi with your heart .


♥ Tht LAYDEE--

thh girl
JAMIE TAN
was once a jurongwestiian
now...out of there
got into bukit view sec
♥ Wishlist





♥ favourite


♥ CONNECTIONS

CHERLYN
JOHNATHON
JOCELYN
JIONGHUAI
VIVIAN
IRENE
ELLENE
RACHEL
JIA HUI
DION
KRISTAL
♥ Tagboard


♥ music



DESIGNER

♥ Friday, May 23, 2008

Todae was so fun........ But tiring....... Cos todae our sch got the Use Our Hands Campaign......... It is wad we called CIP in primary sch......... So because of that event............ Our lesson for that day is only until 10.55........... I sae it was tiring cos........ I kept goin the toilet for at least 3-4 times........ Not because i wanna to use the toilet is because the water in the pail that we use to clean the class is veri dirty le so got to change....... So i go n change it n it was quite heavy......... But i enjoyed it as we managed to clean the class till it was clean.......... After we finish cleaning, Miss Tan gave us our report book back n let us watch a movie........ Luckily...... I managed to pass all my subjects.......... After todae...... I can enjoyed myself le as it is June Holiday.......... N i also hope that all my friends will have good result n enjoyed thier holidays.......


Boy , I Love You <3
2:40 PM